Friday, October 25, 2013

Awkward

Today I went to my creative arts class, which has 1200 people in it and is held in a huge auditorium. Because of this, it can be hard to find people if you meet up to sit together. 

Today I got to class first, so I texted my friend JesJes to tell her where I was sitting, and she said she would be there soon. 

So I was sitting alone, and this boy comes up and asks if he can sit in the seat next to me. I told him politely that I was saving the seat for someone, so he sat in the row behind me instead. 

Class started and JesJes wasn't here yet, so it was dark when she came in. She couldn't find me in the sea of a thousand students, so I had to sit alone awkwardly in front of the boy I told couldn't sit by me because the seat was taken. 

I'm consoled by the fact that I'll probably never see him again, and if I do, he hopefully won't remember. Yay for having such a big class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment