Wednesday, October 2, 2013

David Tennant

I have a story to tell that reveals a lot about what a freak I really am. About two weeks ago (it was actually exactly two weeks ago, but who's keeping track?) I was out to eat with my friends, and there was a boy sitting at the adjacent table who looked a lot like David Tennant. 

Side track: I really love Dr. Who, and Ten is by far my favorite out of all the doctors. Like, I really love him. Don't even get me started. 

Being the creeper that I am, I took a quick snap.....and then I put it on Facebook. It was liked by my fellow Whovians, and my friend JesJes commented on how beautiful he was. 

Everything was fine and dandy until I get a random friend request from a person I've never met. Turns out, this was David Tennant who had found out about his picture going viral over the Internet. 

Moral of the story? I don't actually know; I'd probably do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment