Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dorm Bathrooms

I think I might probably be the only one who thinks this way, but I find it really awkward to run into people in the bathroom. Since I live in a college dorm building with a shared bathroom, this unfortunately happens quite a lot. Rationally, there should be nothing too awkward about this. I mean, everyone goes to the bathroom, but still...

It's like, what are you supposed to say? "Hey, I just peed. You're here to pee. How's your day going? Excellent? Wonderful. Go ahead and do what you need to do. I'm glad we could have this little chat."

Honestly. It's just weird. That is all.

P.S. On a totally unrelated note, NaNoWriMo has officially begun as of 38 minutes ago! Happy writing.

P.S.S. Ugh. I don't know what to write. I'm already failing and it's day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment